Seattle SEO Services
Business building is our passion, and SEO has been the #1 way we drive growth since Fannit was founded in 2008. Our SEO services empower you with an SEO consultant who’s up-to-date on the latest SEO tips, tricks, and tactics for achieving the results your company needs.
Experienced Seattle SEO Experts to Grow your Business
Seattle, “The Emerald City,” is one of the best online traffic search areas in the nation for services and products. Technology is an integral part of our culture up in our Pacific Northwest Corner, home to tech giants like Microsoft and Amazon. With hundreds of tech companies and startups have chosen to reside in the Seattle and Bellevue areas because of the great demand for quality tech services.
Seattle has been leading the charge in both the tech and the organic SEO services industry — some of the most respected SEO Experts reside in the Seattle area, and we’re thrilled to be a part of the local SEO community. What is SEO? Learn more here.
From Lawyer SEO to Seattle Movers, to Plumbing SEO. We’ve helped local service and professional services companies drive more leads consistently through superior planning, marketing, and teamwork.
Your Best Seattle Search Engine Optimization Agency
We are a Seattle area SEO agency and respected resource for online marketing services and information. We frequently provide updates to our Blog with interesting tips and news to keep our clients and readers up to date with relevant online marketing strategies.
Taking your Seattle area company to the next level with high-quality SEO services is just a part of the overall marketing plan that we look at. But don’t worry, our services extend far beyond companies in Seattle to businesses all around the United States.
Plenty of Seattle SEO companies are constantly changing their process to fit the mold of temporal algorithmic changes like Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird. Some Seattle Search Engine Optimization firms will even throw up their hands and say that “SEO is Dead” in frustration… we aren’t like that.
How We Execute SEO Services Properly
Search Engine Optimization will never die, it only evolves. In a nutshell, internet marketing has always been the same. The organic results in search engines were always intended to provide searchers with the products or services that were the most relevant result.
Relevance is a huge key. Search relevance has everything to do with the way people perceive your brand through third party validations and customer or client reviews. If your business does not have quality third party validations through trusted companies like YEXT, Google, Bing, Forbes, Business Insider, and other trusted niche related sites for your specific industry, then you will not be able to win the trust of your searchers and Google won’t reward you with high rankings.
Here’s what our Seattle SEO service looks like:
- Initial Consultation – We meet with you and develop a clear outline for both your qualitative and quantitative goals of getting new leads through the organic search channel.
- Persona and Keyword Research – We get inside the mind of your target customer and research how they search for you.
- Content Development – We create a thorough content plan for your blog and develop guest posting opportunities.
- Content Placement – We place your content on your blog and other high quality sites through Press Release promotion and guest posting relationships.
- On-site Optimization – This includes analytics, CRO (conversion rate optimization), basic on-site optimization best practices, and more. We ensure that your website is armed and ready to receive more traffic.
- Local SEO – Most of our clients serve a local customer or client base in their area. We specialize in marketing development for local SEO including, Name, Address, Phone Number (NAP) optimization, Directory placement, Google Maps optimization, local content optimization, online reputation, reviews, and more.
- Reporting – Each month we report on your traffic, form, and call tracking and compare the current results with the results of the previous months to see how your SEO campaign is doing and can be refined.