The markets Fannit serves include both Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C).
Having this broad experience as an SEO Company has shown us which set of marketing tactics tends to work best to achieve our clients’ marketing and sales goals.
We also use marketing management best practices for all of our clients.
- Build a marketing plan
- Create a marketing budget
- Use customer segmentation for creating buyer personas
- Create sales funnels that increase lead conversion
- Learn WHY digital marketing campaigns fail
- Using SEO to rank content and drive traffic
Markets We Provide Services To
Because we’ve been a marketing team for nearly ten years, we’ve had the opportunity to work with many different types of clients and it has helped hone our marketing skills.
Here are some of the different markets that Fannit has online marketing experience in:
- Accountants / CPA’s
- RV Dealer
- Luxury Auto Brands
- Custom Metal Fabrication
- Home Services
- Healthcare Services
- Health and Wellness
- Property Management
Is Fannit The Right Marketing Agency For My Business?
Because every business is unique in how they position their business on the internet we work best with businesses and teams that are driven to grow to the next level.
So, if that sounds like you and your team, it’s absolutely worth a conversation together.
Value Fannit Provides
And we know small-to-medium sized businesses have a several choices when it comes to who can provide them with marketing services.
Fannit is a little different in that we are engineers first and creative marketers second. We engineer your marketing campaigns to work in the digital, AI-happy world we live in.
To best engineer your online marketing, we first determine the qualitative and quantitative goals you have for your marketing.
Below is a list of some qualitative goals you may be hoping to achieve with your business.
- Generate more qualified leads
- Increase visibility of your brand by driving more website traffic
- Improve local search engine optimization to be found by prospects locally
- Manage pay-per-click advertising across multiple channels like Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Facebook, Instragram, and Bing.
- Improve visual appeal and ability to convert leads with website design
- Build out sales and marketing automation with sales copywriting
- Provide content marketing by research, writing, proofing, and posting blogs, eBooks and other content on your website.