In working with Fannit as an automotive marketing agency, Mercedes-Benz of Seattle aimed to bring more qualified buyers onto their lot. There was interest in exploring the viability of paid search advertising (PPC) and optimizing the website for conversion to get more buyer conversations happening with the sales reps.
With our joint paid-search (PPC) and conversion rate optimization strategy, we were able to get the right type of buyers routinely coming to the Mercedes-Benz of Seattle with a qualified interest in purchasing a vehicle.
Because the buyers were already qualified, the sales team increased their closing rate to 23.6% thanks to this qualification being done ahead of the first contact with the sales team.
- Assessed initial sales metrics and website conversion performance
- Conducted research and targeted PPC highest converting keywords (buyer keywords)
- Focused message and positioning of Google AdWords campaign to appeal to ideal buyer
- Conducted conversion rate optimization on website to convert traffic from paid search and organic
- Tracked data and made ongoing improvements to drive ROI even higher