Prior to working together, our plastic surgeon client was exploring ways that he’d be able to outpace his competitors. As a plastic surgery provider in Beverly Hills, CA, he was up against a hefty competitive landscape. On top of this, his website (despite having great content on it) was ranking for 0 keywords, driving 0 organic traffic, and had a Domain Rating of 0.1 in AHREFS.
In cultivating a strategy with our internet marketing team at Fannit, we were able to grow his organic traffic over 5009% just within 4 months of working together. At the time of writing this, the results are continuing to double month over month. By putting together a plastic surgery SEO strategy together, we’ve been able to transform his website from a virtually inactive domain into a robust generator of organic leads and repeatable business.
Our client had built their website on a closed system that didn’t allow for any customization or SEO plugins. Our first step together was creating a brand new WordPress site in the exact design of his existing site, so as to preserve his creative vision. We applied one of our own versatile WordPress template sites that allows our team an astonishing amount of customization and has many amazing SEO tools already onboard.
Within our first month of working together, we had launched the brand new site. From there, we set out to address the three core areas of his website’s SEO. Content, backlinks, and on-page optimization. Our strategy began where it always SHOULD begin – with keyword research. We identified several massive content gaps within the website and set about to fill them immediately.
This included publishing about 6,000 words worth of new content each month to the website, just to get things off the ground. We also ran a similarly aggressive play in strategically placing backlinks within the niche as well as optimizing his existing content using our talented team’s expertise along with state of the art SEO software.
Within only 4 months of working together, we accelerate the growth of our client’s website substantially. They have grown from 0 monthly organic sessions to over 5009% compared to their previous year. They’ve also become ranked for 1,300 keywords (and climbing) and have grown their DR (domain rating) rapidly from 0 to 7. While their results are still pouring in, we’ve seen incredible jumps in just a few short months.
- Created a hyper-local plastic surgery SEO strategy focused on Beverly Hills, California
- Researched and analyzed all competitors to find out which keywords drive the most traffic, and which ones were missing from the site
- Focused initially on keywords with a lower difficulty rating, to infuse the site with immediate traffic while we grew the domain authority
- Optimized all existing category pages to have authoritative, well-written SEO content for each treatment category in the plastic surgery office
- Search Engine Optimization (on-site) – We built out better URL and Title structures for the website, augmenting the existing site structure and using the tools within our new WordPress site we built. This also included backlinks, citations, and technical SEO auditing to improve any errors or warning signals.
- Speed Optimization to improve load time and Google ranking prioritization
- Google Analytics Data/Tracking – Prior to working together, our client didn’t have any visuals on their data and performance. Now, we can reliably look at the data and know exactly where they are every week. And they’re only going UP!