Our Personal Injury Attorney needed an aggressive SEO strategy to improve their cost per lead for personal injury cases. They had been using paid search as well as paid lead aggregators for years and wanted to begin to source their own leads to reduce cost while improving lead volume.
They had attempted multiple different sources for SEO including their own in-house solution but needed to implement an aggressive local SEO strategy that dominated their local market for their niche keywords while staying in compliance with Google.
Personal Injury rankings are some of the highest difficulty keywords to rank as lawyers tend to have more resources to spend on ranking keywords that provide a high average return on investment.
To combat the difficulty of the market we needed to do a gap opportunity analysis against their competitors to determine where they could improve with their local seo.
- Created persona and market research documentation.
- Implementation of Hubspot and workflow development.
- Researched niche keywords and gap opportunity analysis.
- Improved the site structure to help users find what they need quickly.
- Created an easy content calendar system for competitor relevancy stealing campaign.
- Improved keyword density via TF-IDF analysis on strategic money pages for 12 different city areas.
- Analyzed current citations and competitor citations for a local conquest campaign.
- Implemented a broken backlink and guest posting campaign for increased link velocity and overall website authority.