FANNIT helped transform Kirkland RV Sales, a local RV Dealer in the Pacific Northwest.
- Simple website
- Not mobile responsive
- Generating 40 leads per month
- Averaged 1,600 visitors per month
We designed a website that builds trust immediately with their ideal customers.
Where it led to:
- New design kept same branding, but made pictures larger and added featured inventory
- Generating over 400 leads per month average on 6,600 visitors per month
- With new traffic and increased opportunity, able to increase inventory options
- We also integrated their website with 3rd party inventory apps like RVTrader
The new design immediately increased a larger percentage of those visitors into new lead conversions.
Almost right away, the average lead conversion rate improved to almost 3% which drove up the amount of new leads and repeat customers they were getting overnight. We continued working on the lead conversion rate to improve it even more.
Original Conversion Rate 1.73%
New Design Conversion Rate 2.81%
FIRST TIME CALLERS
We increased the amount of first time callers shopping for RVs dramatically over time.
- When RV Dealers are able to get leads on the phone the chances of them coming onto the lot increases dramatically.
The sources of lead conversations have come mostly from their Google My Business Local Listing. This is a critical part of our local SEO Playbook for RV Dealers.
We took our client from 578 ranking keywords to over 5,000 with a focus on
getting first page rankings for keywords that drove sales.