Before working with Fannit’s Law Firm marketing services, as a legal SEO Company for attorneys & lawyers online we discovered that the Jones Firm was facing a steady decline in traffic related to the penalty Google had placed on them.
The owner was also spending the majority of their marketing budget on radio advertising and local listings advertising that was not successful in driving traffic.
In addition, when visitors did come to their web site they were not engaging with the site, and quickly abandoning the page.
As time-tested SEO veterans, the Fannit team has faced many Google Algorithm Updates and penalties in the past. This gave us a strong sense of what might be causing the issue for The Jones Firm. Removing this penalty was instrumental in allowing their site to really spread its wings.
Once the penalty was removed, we were able to dive into the backend of the website and implement local SEO that had keyword research to back up our choices from a strategic level. Following this discipline over time has led to steady results for The Jones Firm, and they have n
- Dramatically improved the overall design and conversion design of the website
- Removed duplicate content from the former SEO firm, which removed penalty issues
- Began producing higher volumes of high quality content which drove the right type of traffic
- Established a high quality, off-site back link strategy
- Cleaned up local listings content