Our Brain Injury Lawyer client had done very little with their online presence before contacting Fannit. They had recently updated their website and were looking to take their online presence to the next level in a market saturated by personal injury attorneys.
Our Brain Injury Attorney decided to focus within his niche local area as a trial attorney. The goal was to improve local lead volume first and then branch out to keyword rankings across the nation.
We placed an aggressive local SEO strategy in place. First, we researched the local and national competitive market and industry growth opportunities. This allowed us to find the gaps our client had with his online marketing begin the SEO process.
- Created persona and market research documentation.
- Implementation of Hubspot and workflow development.
- Researched niche keywords and gap opportunity analysis.
- Improved the site structure analysis to help users find what they need quickly.
- Created an easy content calendar system for competitor relevancy stealing campaign.
- Improved keyword density via TF-IDF analysis on strategic money pages.
- Analyzed current citations and competitor citations for a local conquest campaign.
- Implemented a broken backlink and guest posting campaign for increased link velocity and overall website authority.