On top of this, their website design didn’t help communicate the trust needed for visitors to readily turn into leads.
Fannit cultivated a marketing and business strategy that started by looking at their local rankings. In just 5 short months, we were able to grow their local GMB rankings by 4,061% with 541 new keywords ranked in positions 1 through 3. We also started targeting 2 additional cities and the surrounding areas. This dramatically helped their lead volume improve.
On top of this, we also put more focus on getting reviews for their GMB to help improve the conversion rate from traffic to clicks from their Google Business Listing.
Because our client’s service required visits to their customers homes, we recommended and helped design wraps for their vehicles to promote branding as they were out on their jobs. Their vehicles were unbranded prior to this. We also recommended and helped design yard signs that could be placed after a job was finished.
Next, we started focusing on improving their existing website design.
Our next step together was creating a brand new Wordpress site that would lift the company branding and help engender trust with site visitors. We applied one of our own versatile Wordpress template sites that allows our team an astonishing amount of customization and has many amazing SEO tools already onboard.
Within our first month of working together, we had launched the brand new site. From there, we set out to address the three core areas of his website’s SEO. Content, backlinks, and on-page optimization. Our strategy began where it always SHOULD begin – with keyword research. We identified several massive content gaps within the website and set about to fill them immediately.
This included publishing about new content each month to the website, just to get things off the ground. We also ran a similarly aggressive play in strategically placing backlinks within the niche as well as optimizing his existing content using our talented team’s expertise along with state of the art SEO software.
Within only 5 months of working together, we accelerate the growth of our client’s website substantially. Their GMB traffic has grown by 3,259% and their average job value has increased by 57.14%. They’ve also become ranked for 1,400 new keywords (and climbing) with 541 new keywords in positions 1-3 for local searches.
In the process Fannit recommended adding vapor barrier and crawlspace moisture protection to their services which, in addition to us driving higher quality leads, helped increase their average job size from $1,700 to $2,750. They didn’t provide vapor barriers previously, and now are able to offer them at an average price of $6,000 each which helped dramatically improve revenue and averages.
We also recommended implementing a customer thanks program with thank you boxes containing gift cards and free testing vouchers that could be passed out to friends and family to get free radon testing.
- Created a hyper-local SEO strategy focused on our client’s target customer, geography, and ideal clients.
- Researched and analyzed all competitors to find out which keywords drive the most traffic, and which ones were missing from the site
- Focused initially on keywords with a lower difficulty rating, to infuse the site with immediate traffic while we grew their lead volume
- Optimized existing pages to have authoritative, well-written SEO content
- Search Engine Optimization (on-site) – We built out better URL and Title structures for the website, augmenting the existing site structure and using the tools within our new Wordpress site we built. This also included backlinks, citations, and technical SEO auditing to improve any errors or warning signals.
- Speed Optimization to improve load time and Google ranking prioritization
- Google Analytics Data/Tracking so us and our client can reliably look at the data and know exactly where they are every week.