What Makes Fannit a WordPress Expert
Since 2010, the team here at Fannit has been helping large and small businesses develop their internet marketing using WordPress. Our 10+ years of experience has enabled us to develop the ensemble of tools and talent required to confidently claim the title of “Wordpress Expert.”
The team here at Fannit is made up of a number of WordPress developers, SEO experts, and internet marketers committed to consistently exceeding the expectations of our clients.
From basic redesigns to full-fledged overhauls, we have the tools and 9+ years of experience needed to take your website from the back of the herd to the front page of Google.
When it comes to WordPress SEO, our team members are fluent and have completed multiple levels of training, enabling them to rank our client’s sites with industry-leading speed. Our roster of WordPress services includes:
- Development and customization
- Security and protection
- Speed optimization
- WordPress migration
- Mobile optimization
- Ongoing WordPress maintenance
If you are looking for a WordPress SEO agency that communicates clearly, exceeds expectations, and offers predictable results, look no further than Fannit.
Finding a WordPress Expert in the Age of Fiverr and Upwork
With thousands of claimed WordPress “experts” saturating cheap labor platforms like Fiverr and Upwork, it can be hard to find the true expert in the haystack.
And for businesses with smaller marketing budgets, it takes some strong willpower to hire a certified WordPress firm, when $30 per hour “experts” are calling their name.
When it comes to hiring an SEO and WordPress expert, here are some tips to help you separate the actual expert from those who just talk a big game:
Identify Actual WordPress SEO Experts
These are the marketers that have the know-how to lift your search results above your competitors on Google, Bing, etc.
Here’s the right questions to ask:
- What kind of experience do they have? Look for 3+ years at least.
- What do they believe the top three SEO optimizations are? They should say something along the lines of title tags, H1s, back links, consistent publishing of relevant content, and overall site structure via inner-site linking.
- How do they talk about keyword research? This should be top on their mind. They should be asking you question about your business to help you rank for the right keywords that bring the audience you need to grow.
- Are they familiar with local SEO and how to get you found on Google Maps?
- What do they charge for their services? SEO is tough work and back links cam be expensive. If they are charging less than $1000/month, something seems fishy.
- Do they know what the latest Google algorithm update was? Ask them. Then Google search “latest Google algorithm update” to compare answers.
- What are the WordPress plugins they use? They should mention Yoast SEO or Rank Math.
Identify Actual Expert WordPress Developers/Coders
These are the folks that can actually build a WordPress site for you.
- Can they explain how WordPress’s key components work together? A true WordPress expert knows how each of the platform’s three main components work individually and together. These components are:
- Can they explain the differences between hosting options and help you choose the best one for your website? Site speed, SSL, and caching are all things that are affected by your website’s WordPress hosting. A WordPress expert will be able to help you understand which host is best for your situation and why.
- Do they know how troubleshoot within WordPress’s database? An advantage of using WordPress is that its CMS is integrated with a database. So when it comes to troubleshooting themes and plugins, database expertise is crucial.
- Are they active in the WordPress and SEO community? A true expert gives back even when there isn’t a financial incentive. Look up your developer online to see how active they are on SEO and WordPress forums. Where do they guest post? Who is retweeting them? All of these social signals can help you determine their actual level of expertise.
- Lastly, are they certified? Ask the developer directly what training and certifications they have under their belt. An expert SEO and WordPress firm will have certifications and training certificates from the following industry leaders: Moz, HubSpot, Yoast, Lynda, ClickMinded.
Using these tips, you will be able to assess the WordPress SEO expert available to you and confidently choose the best one for your business.
We’re A WordPress SEO Agency
Take a look at our blog post on “WordPress SEO: 10 Massive Reasons WordPress the Best CMS for SEO” to get a much better picture of what WordPress can do for your business’s SEO and why we at Fannit are such huge fans of this CMS platform.
If you’re ready to make the switch to WordPress, or if you already have a WordPress site but aren’t sure how to take full advantage of its features, contact our team today. We’d be happy to offer some guidance, as well as share what Fannit can do to help your company hit its internet marketing goals!
Better rankings are right around the corner.