Modesto Expert Digital Marketing Service Agency CA
Business building is our passion, and SEO has been the #1 way we drive growth since Fannit was founded in 2008. Our SEO services empower you with an SEO consultant who’s up-to-date on the latest SEO tips, tricks, and tactics for achieving the results your company needs.
SEO MARKETING FOR YOUR BUSINESS IN MODESTO CA
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the process of tweaking your website to rank higher in search engine results pages. Creating great content, building relationships with customers and keyword research are just SEO marketing covers.
With SEO being the future of marketing, all business owners should ideally be well-versed, at least with the basics. Our professional SEO Fannit Company Modesto CA is here to help you out with your SEO needs. While you can take on the task yourself, an SEO agency will make the job easier for you.
What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
Search Engine Optimization focuses on increasing traffic to your page via search engines; Search Engine Marketing uses all kinds of strategies, including paid advertisements on results pages.
There are two kinds of SEO factors that you can use for SEO marketing: on-site and off-site factors.
- On-Site Factors are those you have control over since they form part of your website.
- Content should be your #1 priority. It would help if you focused on creating accurate and relevant content that is useful for your viewers, too. Do this part correctly, and you’ll find the rest of the SEO factors taking care of themselves. If you’re not too keen on writing articles, you can create social media posts, infographics, videos, blog posts, and even podcasts.
- Metadata is the title and short description that comes with your HTML code. More specifically, the title is the one that appears on search engine results pages, while the meta description is the data right below it. Metadata is an excellent way of getting the attention of your viewers and search engines, too.
- Page links include external links, links from other websites to your page, and internal links, which are links to pages on your site. External links are a great way to direct traffic to your page from pages with authority in your field; search engines also use these page links to crawl through different websites. The more links to your website, the higher your reliability, and the more likely you’ll rank higher in search engines. Make sure the links work, too, since broken links make for a bad reputation and penalize you.
- Search engines also value cybersecurity. Since sensitive information is thrown around online, a secure browsing experience will get you to the top. Make sure to have an SSL certification, which uses HTTPS instead of HTTP.
- URL’s can be an effective SEO marketing tool, too. Instead of stringing together random characters, a descriptive URL is likely to give you an edge. You can also include an SEO keyword in your URL.
- Accessibility is key to catching your audience’s attention. People are not patient enough to wait for a page that takes too long to load. Include only the necessary elements in your code to reduce loading time. Navigation should also be easy enough that an internet newbie could look through your page.2. Off-site factors are aspects of your webpage that you have no control of. These include the following elements:
- Backlinks, roughly similar to external links, also act as a vote of confidence. The more websites that backlink to you, the more likely that search engines will think your website is trustworthy and deserves a spot in their top results. But, take extra care not to build backlinks with just about anyone. The linking website’s link authority also plays an important role, and you should stay away from spamming sites. As always, quality takes precedence over quantity.
- Social media mentions are a relatively new aspect of SEO. Whenever someone mentions your website on social media, search engines detect it, assume the content is relevant to users, and bump up your spot in search results.
- Reviews may sound outdated, but 5 of 5 stars increases your relevance and authority in the field.
What’s the difference between Black Hat and White Hat SEO?
Black Hat SEO, in a nutshell, is not the right choice for any business. It focuses only on making it to the top of search engine results, at the expense of content and user-friendliness. While this may seem to work at first, it’s not a good option if you’re aiming for longevity and sustainability. Eventually, search engines will pick up on your approach and even penalize you.
White Hat SEO, on the other hand, looks at the whole picture and takes into the account user experience. Aside from topping search engine results, White Hat SEO also focuses on creating a user-friendly, easy-to-navigate page for users. Although this won’t take you to the top overnight, keep in mind that nothing ever does. If you’re looking for a sustainable marketing strategy, this is the better option.
How do I set my SEO campaign management plan?
While you are entrusting your needs to our SEO Company Modesto CA, we’ll give you an idea of how we work with our clients. The following are the steps we take each time we encounter new clients.
- Set goals and strategies. We’ll help you with the goals you want to achieve by creating a plan that works well for you, too. We work with you to develop smart, measurable, attainable, reasonable, and time-based goals. Knowing what you want to achieve, even before starting, makes the whole process easier. Remember, making it to #1 in search engine results is the goal of SEO, but it shouldn’t be your only goal.
Part of the process includes knowing the target market or usual customer profile: age, sex, and economic background are just a few. Understanding your target market will give you a deeper understanding of what they’re looking for.
- Keyword research. Keywords make up a considerable chunk of SEO marketing. SEO keywords are the terms you want to rank for, and while brainstorming keywords sound easy, choosing the right ones is more challenging. Here at SEO Company Modesto CA, we use Google Keyword Planner and KWFinder in doing our research. We then narrow it down to 10 keywords (to your preference, of course), especially those with high search volume and low competition.
- Run an audit. Now that we have a plan of action, the next step is to conduct an SEO audit of the client’s current assets. Knowing the current state of your website, SEO-wise, will help us figure out the next steps we have to take.
- Ensure the right technicalities. Even if your SEO marketing is on point, this will waste if your technical foundations are not done right. Make sure your site is clean and easy to navigate. The loading speed should be fast enough that users won’t scroll past your page. If you’re having problems with long load times, many things can be caused, including the website server, viruses, or the wrong code. Using a sitemap also contributes to a more user-friendly experience, and while this doesn’t affect your ranking, it does facilitate your website’s “crawlability.” Again, meta tags can be a way to use your SEO keywords and give users an idea of your web page.
- Create great content. We’ve talked about content marketing previously, and again we are stressing the importance of quality content. Don’t forget about your target market when creating your content. Content made around users’ most pressing needs will help establish your authority in the field.
When creating content, make sure to include just the right amount of SEO keywords. It should be informative and flow naturally; avoid keyword stuffing. Adding internal links, images, and videos also contribute to user experience.
- Build links. In the world of SEO marketing, sometimes it’s about who knows you. When sites link to your webpage, this proves that your content is reliable. Getting links (or votes, so to speak) from other websites is called link building, and it is crucial if you want to rank higher. Start by reaching out to bloggers and influencers, or writing posts for other websites.
- Track your progress. While this is our job, we make sure not to keep you in the dark. SEO is a continuous effort, so we must keep checking your SEO progress.
Some parting words…
Search Engine Optimization is an investment, so make sure to choose a reputable SEO agency. Choosing the wrong SEO agency even before starting, doesn’t bode well for your business. If you’re looking for SEO services in this side of Modesto CA, make sure to hit us up.